Monday, February 15, 2010

LastPass

This is the only password manager you will need. I have been using this product now for several months and love it. I have recommended it to several of my friends and they love it also so simple to use and will work on a thumb drive as well. Pc mag says "

LastPass 1.50 won PC Magazine's EDITORS' CHOICE award and was rated as one of the best tech products of 2009."

PC WORLD SAY "

The PC World 100: Best Products of 2009

Here is the cream of the crop, the 100 best of 2009...automatically fills in saved log-ins and forms with the click of a button. This handy Web freebie and browser plug-in also syncs your data to any computer that you use regularly. You always knew that someday you'd find a more reliable password manager than your yellow Post-its."

AND ZDNET says "

LastPass will make you more secure online, period.

Last year, when I put together a list of my 10 favorite Windows programs of all time, one of the superstars on that list was RoboForm. Since then, I've found a replacement that does everything RoboForm can do and more - and it's completely free."

so what are you waiting for go get yours today......

No comments: